Monday, August 29, 2011

The Mudra's of Shri Ganesha Puja(divine hand mantras)

just to let you all know, the Mudra's we are using and discussing in Lesson 5 will be posted in a single blog after I have posted all parts of Lesson 5 Shri Ganesha puja. and will have example pics.   So  if you are having trouble understanding my description of the Mudra's you will have visual support!! ;) feel free to send me an email or post on any of the blogs here if you have ANY questions!! I promise I'm really nice! :) and I should respond within 24 hours! my email address is:
shri_saman_lee@shri-shiva-shaktinath.com

1 comment:

  1. Ganesha Chaturthi is the birthday of Lord Ganesha, who is believed to bestow his blessings on his devotees during the duration of this festival. This is a great Hindu festival celebrated all over India dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the God of wisdom, good fortune and prosperity.Read More

    ReplyDelete