Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lesson 5 Shri Ganesha Puja(Part 5 tying the sacred thread onto the right wrist and Priest Cleansing and purification within and without and Invocation of the Divine aspects of Vishnu)


Tie a piece of red yarn around the right wrist knot it and cut off loose pieces(you can leave it tied around your wrist until the next time you perform a full puja as a reminder of your divine nature.



Dakshinata upavitinmanibandha Salamba adhiniyama Dharma Am Hrim Krom Svaha

DOCK SHEE NOT AH, OOPAW VEET TEEN MAW NEE BOND HA, SALL AWM BA, AWD HEE NEE YA MA, DHAR MA, AWM HREEM KROM SVA HA

I tie this sacred thread around the right wrist, in support of the laws of Dharma; creation, preservation and destruction I am one with the Divine!

(dharma here means divine nature, the 3 laws of divine nature are; creation, preservation and destruction.)

 Priest Cleansing and purification within and without and Invocation of the Divine aspects of Vishnu 

Sip water for each of the following mantras:


Om keshavaya namah svaha(sip water)
OM KESHA VIE YA, NA MA, SVA HA
We salute transcendental wisdom and bow I am one with the divine


Om narayanaya namah svaha(sip water)
OM NAR EYE YAWN EYE YA, NA MA
We salute ultimate beatification and bow, I am one with the divine 


Om Madhavaya namah svaha (sip water)
OM MUD HA VIE YA, NA MA, SVA HA
We salute noble prosperity and bow, I am one with the divine


Om Govindaya namah(drop one drop of water onto alter in front of image of Lord Ganesh)
OM GO VEEN DIE YA NA MA
We salute the divine remover of obstacles and bow


Om Vishnu, Om Vishnu, Om Vishnu(wash hands and sip water)
We Salute Vishnu the divine act of preservation, We Salute Vishnu the divine act of preservation, We Salute Vishnu the divine act of preservation


Om Sri Madhusudanaya Namah
(OM SHREE MUD WHO SOO DAWN NIE YA NA MA)
We salute the elimination of the selfish ego and bow


Om Sri Trivikramaya Namah
(OM SHREE TREE VEE KRUM MY YA NA MA)
I Salute the knowing of the three worlds


Om Sri Vamanaya Namah
(OM SHREE VAW MA NIE YA NA MA)
I Salute the Obtainment of humility and natural virtue

Om Sri Sridharaya Namah

(OM SHREE SHREED HAR RIE YA NA MA)
I Salute the Obtainment of spiritual and material wealth 


Om Sri Hrishikeshaya Namah

(OM SHREE HREE SHEE KESH EYE YA NA MA)
I Salute the Control of the five senses

Om Sri Padmanabhaya Namah
(OM SHREE POD MAW NAWB HI YA NA MA)
I Salute the Blossoming of the navel lotus


Om Sri Damodaraya Namah
(OM SHREE DAW MOE DAR RIE YA NA MA)
I Salute God revealed in preferred form


Om Sri Sankarshanaya Namah
(OM SHREE SON KAR SHAW NIE YA NA MA)
I Salute the Principle of attraction blossoming


Om Sri Vasudevaya Namah
(OM SHREE VAW SOO DAVE EYE YA NA MA)
I Salute the All Pervadeing one

Om Sri Pradyumaya Namah
(OM SHREE PROD YOU MY YA NA MA)
I Salute Becoming the Divine Heir


Om Sri Aniruddhaya Namah
(OM SHREE AW NEE RUDE HI YA NA MA)
I Salute the light of god shining through us

Om Sri Purushothamaya Namah
(OM SHREE PURU SHOW TA HA MY YA NA MA)
I Salute God revealed through the transcendental person.


Om Sri Adhokshajaya Namah
(OM SHREE ODD HOKE SHAW JIE YA NA MA)
I Salute the opening of the third eye


Om Sri Narasimhaya Namah
(OM SHREE NAR RAW SIM HI YA NA MA)
I Salute the destruction of Evil propensities


Om Sri Achyutaya Namah
(OM SHREE AWCH YOO TIE YA NA MA)
I Salute the blossoming of Invincibility


Om Sri Janardanaya Namah
(OM SHREE JON ARE DONE EYE YA NA MA)
I Salute Seeing God in everything


Om Sri Upendraya Namah
(OM SHREE OO PEN DRY YA NA MA)
I Salute your Lordship blossoming


Om Sri Haraye Namah
(OM SHREE HAR RIE YAY NA MA) 
I Salute Supreme bliss

Om Shri Krishnaya Namah
(OM SHREE KREESH NIE YA NA MA)
I Salute Krishna the divine
Part 6(  will cover; blessing and invoking the energy of the divine seat of the priest, invocation of the Guru's, Invocation of Kali and Shiva and Establishing the Power of Ganesh in the 10 directions)
f you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email > shri_saman_lee@shri-shiva-shaktinath.com or leave a comment I will do my best to respond within 24 hours! if you would like to make a donation please click on the Golden "paypal" button to the right, above important links! your kind gift is greatly appreciated! JAI GANESHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment